Thank you very much for trusting the TUI Blue Zahara Beach Hotel to enjoy a well-deserved vacation.
We hope and hope that everything is to your liking. For any questions you may have, you can contact us through number 9.
To guarantee your safety and comfort during your stay, a series of measures have been implemented that we must all respect:
1. Mandatory use of a mask in common indoor and outdoor areas.
2. Respect the posted gauges and the minimum safety distance of 1.50m with other customers and employees. In the pools you must also keep the safety distance (1.50 mt).
3. Please use hydro-alcoholic gels in common areas and elevators to keep your hands and the surfaces they touch sanitized.
4. If you have a fever or any symptoms, please inform the reception.
5. No smoking throughout the hotel.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION YOU SHOULD KNOW:
6. The lifeguard is in charge of disinfecting the hammocks and Balinese beds. It is disinfected three times a day: in the morning, noon and at night. The disinfected hammocks have the mat folded and in the case of the Balinese beds you will find the cushions placed vertically along the mat.
7. The Room Service service has an additional cost to the requested order of € 10.
8. On the minibar or safe you will find the QR code. The minibar is not included.
9. Always disinfect your hands before entering the restaurant.
10. The restaurant service (breakfast and dinner) is carried out in several shifts that you can reserve through the QR Code, by entering your username and password. The user would be eg: "room23" and the password "qhotels". You have to book daily, so you can choose the schedule you want each day. Without reservation you will not be able to go to the restaurant. If you have any questions, contact the reception by dialing 9. Remind you that drinks are not included in the half board.
11. The Room Service until 00:00 hours.
12. The Infinity-Pool has a limited capacity of 14 people. It can be booked through the QR code. The service has an extra cost.
13. Beach towels carry a € 10 deposit on your bill which will be withdrawn from your account when they are returned to reception. Next to Reception you will find some containers to deposit them if you need to change them and our colleagues will give you new towels.
14. If you want to use the Wellness & Beer SPA area, you can make a reservation in advance at 627234284 or 678060644 (the Spa is not included).
15. You will find 2 switches by the front door of your room. Press RED for do not disturb and GREEN for us to clean your room. These lights are reflected in the hallway for our roommates.
16. Remember that all rooms must be disinfected daily, so the DO NOT DISTURB service will only be active until 1:00 p.m. After this time, we can enter to clean your room. If you have any time preferences, inform your colleagues at the Reception or dial number 9.
17. Your room does not have amenities as we must keep it as aseptic as possible. If you need anything, contact reception or dial 9.
18. Check-out is before 12 in the morning. Leaving later than that time, carries an automatic charge of € 50 on your bill. Ask at reception or by dialing 9 the possibility of a late check out (it carries an extra cost).
19. Consult with our team, any questions you may have.